Join Our Community for just $5 a month!
- Our daily newsletter with a roundup of headlines from the Rust Belt & Appalachia, straight to your inbox, on weekdays and on Sundays. Postindustrial is expanding, with city-specific newsletters for Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh. We are adding more cities every month!
- Our quarterly magazine. All color. In print. Or, save a tree and request our e-edition only.
- First-access to our audio podcasts featuring newsmakers from across Postindustrial America.
- First notice of events in 2021, virtual and beyond.
- A T-shirt or tote, designed by Commonwealth Press, a screenprinter.
Join our community and support our original stories, podcasts, and magazine.
Show Your Postindustrial Pride
"Postindustrial America" T-shirt
Who doesn’t love T-shirts? And maps? The screenprinter Commonwealth Press in Pittsburgh, Pa. designed this T-shirt especially for us with a map of our region, Postindustrial America. Made from 100% ringspun cotton. Please indicate your size in the order information, or email us at email@example.com
"We Are All In This Together" Cotton Tote
A convenient, two-strap, 100% cotton tote with with the message “WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER,” designed and produced by Commonwealth Press. We hope you carry it with pride on those social-distancing trips to the grocery store or farmer’s market. And please, wash your hands, keep your distance, and be good to each other. One size.