In today’s episode:
The gang’s all here as Dudders, Chilla and Sorg talk about this week in tech news, including:
- Chilla is sharing his recent Oculus experience as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Katie is sharing Replay FX as her Awesome Thing of the Week!
- Couldn’t make it out to Replay FX? They had some livestream. Chilla is sharing how he got to experience the weekend through video!
- Sorg’s Awesome Thing of the Week is his upgraded Automatic connected car assistant.
- Did you know RedBull has a magazine? We didn’t either – but what we DID find out was about Ninja leaving Twitch!
- Thanks to the Ninja news, Sorg and Chilla are examining their own gameplay styles.
- Flyboard is a go – across the English Channel with Franky Zapata.
- Disney, Hulu, and ESPN are coming together with a streaming video bundle.
- Facebook and Instagram ad censorship leads to a protest – – by a sex tech startup.
- Want to see what advertisements are approved or not approved? There’s a site for that! We’re checking it out.
- Netflix has a co-watching contract to help partners form TV pacts.
- The Matrix is returning to theaters with Dolby Vision and Atmos!
- The Amazon dash button is going away.
- Squad is an anti-bro screen sharing and chat app.
Michael Sorg has been a serial content creator from his early days doing music community sites to a full on production network attempt with Sorgatron Media.Michael has developed content, spoken at, and assisted as a co-organizer for Podcamp Pittsburgh and works for non-profits and companies to assist with social media and video efforts around town.
Share this page