[section label=”Episode” bg_color=”rgb(255, 255, 255)” padding=”0px” padding__sm=”0px” padding__md=”0px”]
[row style=”collapse” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”7″ span__sm=”12″ span__md=”10″ margin=”0px 0px 30px 0px”]
[col span=”7″ span__sm=”12″ span__md=”10″ padding=”0px 0px 0 0px” margin=”0px 0px 30px 0px” class=”imagecaption”]
[ux_image id=”11809″ image_size=”original” width__sm=”100″]
Photo via Pexel, Marco
[col span=”7″ span__sm=”12″ span__md=”10″]
[title text=”In today’s episode:” tag_name=”h4″ margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”10px” size=”75″ class=”todaysepisode”]
Sorg is away – so Katie, Chilla, and Producer Missy are going to play! This week, Katie takes control of the helm as we talk this week in tech news, including:
- Chilla’s Awesome Thing of the Week is from the Apple announcement with WWDC 19 with Side Car to bring a second monitor experience to Mac OS.
- Katie is sharing unsafe headphone volume through Apple Health as her Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Missy is sharing Excel for iPhone as her Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Amanda shared Shhhhh with us this week to excrete on the discreet.
- WWE superstar R-Truth uses Apple Clips to create some fun video promos.
- Kennywood is getting high tech with 360 camera views.
- Cuphead is coming to Tesla.
- Apple is planning to end iTunes as we know it?
- NASA made their entire media library public and copyright free.
- There is nothing as entertaining as forced perspective with tiny superhero toys.
- You can quickly switch Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in the new control center!
- There’s a new Mac Pro coming to town, and we may be a little too excited about it.
- With Apple making their recent changes, how many apps do you think will hit the Mac OS App Store later this year?
- Katie is saving the best story for last this week – Pornhub has released a Top 20 list of cities checking them out.
[divider width=”100%” height=”1px”]