[section label=”Episode” bg_color=”rgb(255, 255, 255)” padding=”0px” padding__sm=”0px” padding__md=”0px”]
[row style=”collapse” h_align=”center”]
[col span=”7″ span__sm=”12″ span__md=”10″ margin=”0px 0px 30px 0px”]
[col span=”7″ span__sm=”12″ span__md=”10″ padding=”0px 0px 0 0px” margin=”0px 0px 30px 0px” class=”imagecaption”]
[ux_image id=”11807″ image_size=”original” width__sm=”100″]
Photo via Pexel, Roberto
[col span=”7″ span__sm=”12″ span__md=”10″]
[title text=”In today’s episode:” tag_name=”h4″ margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”10px” size=”75″ class=”todaysepisode”]
We’ve got Uncle Crappy back in studio to join Katie, Sorg, and Chilla as we talk this week in tech, including:
- When you have the Beer Me guy on the podcast, he brings beer. Tune in to see what we’re drinking in studio!
- Uncle Crappy is sharing the Moto Z4 as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Chilla is sharing the Elgato stream deck as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Katie is sharing an interesting use of Tesla’s auto-pilot feature as her Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Sorg is sharing Mario Kart Tour as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- PSA – Remember to watch your orientation for video on social media.
- Looking for something bigger and deeper for your vertical garden? There’s a wall planter for you on Amazon!
- Queen Elizabeth receives over a million dick pics since joining Instagram.
- VR has been used for lots of things – now it’s helping with pain management and opioid usage.
- iPod Touch is still a relevant part of tech conversations.
- Looking to do a home remodel? Modsy allows you to check it out in AR before you commit to something you’ll regret later!
- Contra anniversary collection is coming.
- He-Man or She-Ra fan? How about a power sword power strip?
- Katie is sad that her 3-in-1 TV/VCR/DVD combo player died.
- Panic’s PlayDate comes with a crank – but at least there’s WiFi!
- LEGO is celebrating Geek Pride Day the right way – with PacMan!
[divider width=”100%” height=”1px”]