In today’s episode:
It’s Sorg and Dudders holding the fort down for this delayed release episode as we talk about this week in tech news, including:
- Sorg is sharing random goats in the City, thanks to Allegheny Goatscape.
- Dudders is taking a trip back to the 90s – – and how much 90s tech sucked.
- If you want to know what “lego igitur discite” means, Duolingo has you covered!
- If you’re an Android user who suffers from Apple Watch envy, there’s a Series 4 clone that at least looks like one.
- Instagram is taking on Snapchat with a new messaging app called Threads.
- SpaceX is one step closer to being even more awesome as Starhopper successfully completes its 150m hover test.
- Mario Kart Tour is coming to Android and iOS.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite is so darn cute, guys!
- Disney Genie is now a super app to help plan your trip?
- A dispute in a divorce leads to a crime – – in space?
- Because Tesla doesn’t have a truck line yet, someone decided to give us their own alteration named Truckla.
- How about an environmental campaign to clean up beaches (that happens to be brought to you by PornHub)?
- Don’t take Star Wars Coke bottles with you if your’e flying because TSA is going to flag you for carrying a bomb!
- There’s a refrigerator that will make those fancy ice balls for your cocktails!
Michael Sorg has been a serial content creator from his early days doing music community sites to a full on production network attempt with Sorgatron Media.Michael has developed content, spoken at, and assisted as a co-organizer for Podcamp Pittsburgh and works for non-profits and companies to assist with social media and video efforts around town.
Share this page