In today’s episode:
Producer Missy joins in the discussion as Sorg and Chilla talk this week in tech news, including:
- Chilla is sharing Facetime autocorrection as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Google Maps had an alternative solution to traffic back-ups, which took some travelers off-roading?
- Sorg is resurrecting his PokemonGO play in response to the new Harry Potter game.
- We’re pretty excited that furries return to the ‘Burgh this weekend. It’s like Pittsburgh’s very own PokemonGO opportunity IRL.
- Dear Google – We need you to do a street view of the furry parade for Anthrocon 2019.
- Bernie Sanders is on Twitch…
- Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo come out against tariffs on gaming consoles.
- EA Access is coming to PS4 this month!
- Chilla is sharing some MacOS dock options for the touchbar.
- Google Maps can predict how crowded your train or bus will be.
- Windows 1.0 is making a comeback?
- While Katie is not with us in studio tonight, she did share a story about German sex sheds!
Michael Sorg has been a serial content creator from his early days doing music community sites to a full on production network attempt with Sorgatron Media.Michael has developed content, spoken at, and assisted as a co-organizer for Podcamp Pittsburgh and works for non-profits and companies to assist with social media and video efforts around town.
Share this page