In today’s episode:
The crew is back in studio as Chilla, Katie, and Sorg bring you this week’s tech news, including:
- Chilla’s Awesome Thing of the Week is Dr. Mario on iOS and Android!
- Katie is using AR to try on makeup via YouTube as her Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Sorg is talking about Instagram and IGTV updates with landscape video as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Wood Street Galleries had a robot drawing portraits right here in Pittsburgh!
- Fortnite maker, Epic Games, acquired Houseparty.
- Netflix is bringing Stranger Things to mobile gaming with AR.
- E3 was this past week. When the power died, the games continued thanks to the Nintendo Switch consoles that stayed on!
- You can buy just about anything on Amazon – including an electric shock bracelet that stops you from eating fast food?
- Sorg is exploring the sex doll industry with some interesting videos about Real Doll’s tech integrations. [LINK NSFW]
- We’re talking some TurboGrafx and Konami’s mini offering for the retro games trend.
- Tesla is turning showrooms into an arcade to get people to stop by.
- Adam Savage from Mythbusters built a flying IronMan suit!
- AirPower isn’t happening, so there are some alternatives, like AirUnleashed!
- Chilla is bringing us some RCS updates.
Michael Sorg has been a serial content creator from his early days doing music community sites to a full on production network attempt with Sorgatron Media.Michael has developed content, spoken at, and assisted as a co-organizer for Podcamp Pittsburgh and works for non-profits and companies to assist with social media and video efforts around town.
Share this page